No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Friday, October 21, 2005

U-P-D-A-T-E-S

So it's been a week since our batch outing and it was SUPERB! Crazy i should say..everyone having a great time! hahaha all night & all day long at the pool leaving me with some tanned lines..yay! finally got my skin tanned up a lil' bit! well i'll juz post some pics and let the pics speak for itself...hehe

What else is there to say...well i'm bein' a LAZY BUM stayin' at home either watching TV or facing this monitor...haha that's a sembreak effect i guess.lolz! But i still do clean up a bit...hehe and once in a while cook either breakfast or lunch when our maid is havin' her day off w/c is quite almost every week well not even coz she juz had one this monday and now she's out again! geesh...takin' advantage of my sembreak eh?! Oh well let my mommy deal with her!

It's my bro's bday yesterday but he wasn't even here..so there was no celebration! But i know he's happy up there in TGPM. I'm happy for him...so active and dedicated to what his doin' right now even though he gets all those nagging from his nagging sis (that's me! haha) & nagging mom...haha Well we're just concerned & my mom bein' that uber protective & paranoid *oopss* mommy..it's normal in this family of ours! I'm learning somethings from him actually but i'll be keeping that to myself for the meantime...well i'm just so proud of him! I know by the time he'll get the chance to read this entry he'll look at me with that "jc's grin" on his face and ask me.. "really Ate?" hahaha

And here comes the final update about me..my life's pretty exciting! There always seems to be a reason for me to smile even when i'm feeling all "crappy" (got that word from a friend of mine) *winks* hmmm... intrigued? haha what makes my life exciting is the "complexity" of things goin' on...hehe oh well i've said enough for now... ===> Lee-Ann's Happy!!!

I'll leave you guys with some pics from our batch outing last week at Stephy's resthouse at Pansol, Laguna







For more pics check this out :batch outing pics2005


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 5:51 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela