No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Dear Lord

I'm not suppose to be posting an entry today since i'm really concentrating on my undergrad seminar for tomorrow but this is just something i would just like to pour out of my system. I was in the mood to have a background music while i'm working on with my seminar so i opened the windows media player and random songs kept on playing and all of a sudden a song from Sonicflood was played and it really hit me... it's not really the lyrics but i guess it was the title... i kinda miss those meaningful conversations with HIM...oh well that's all...need to get back with what i'm doin'.....


Dear Lord
Sonicflood

Dear Lord, this pain inside me
Tears me apart
And Lord the more it hurts
The harder my heart

Oh, in my darkest hour
Your every promise comes shining through
You say You're here and You calm my tears
And i know You'll never leave
Your word is true and You make all things new
And I know You're all I need

Dear Lord, my heart is breaking
Breaking in two
And Lord my spirit's torn and
Crushed without You

Higher than the stars that shine
And deeper than the sea
Is my Savior's precious love
Your love has set me free
Set me free


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 1:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela