No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, August 07, 2005

feeling better...

Originally written in my personal journal

August 6, 2005 10:22 PM

Feeling better now...my body system was down since Thurs. afternoon after that bioyugyugan practice that we had and that green apple ice drink from Quickly. But i guez, it has something to do with the weather condition we're having right now in the Phils. Oh well, i just lost my voice for a day and i was talking to "M" on the phone thurs. night with a terrible, terrible voice but he was sweet or should i say "bolero" enough to say that my voice's still ok... it sounds sweet pa din... DAW! haha... i even jokingly said to him, " pag tuluyan nawala boses ko, ikaw sisisihin ko ha...dinaldal mo kc ako eh." hehe... well tuluyan nga nawala boses ko & i wasn't able to attend my classes yesterday. I slept and lied on my bed the whole day of Friday ( well except when i went to the living room to watch Kampanerang Kuba... hehe...). But there's one thing i've come to realize with this sickness that i had: My Tita Mely LOVE & CARES for me...well all of us, actually! When Tita Daning & Ate Josie came and visited me yesterday, Tita D. was telling me that earlier that morning she saw Tita Mely was off to go somewhere and she asked her, "san ka pupunta?" and Tita Mely said, " dun sa Zapote, bibili ako ng gamot para kay Leeann... wala kc syang boses ngaun eh!" and then accdg. to Tita D, tears were flowing from Tita M's face already... awwww.... i was so touched by that! Well, eversince pa naman eh, whenever she knew that one of us is not feeling well, she would be so concerened and you would always see tears flowing from her face. That's why our family give our high and deepest respect & care to her. Nowadays, in the absence of mom and dad, she stands as our Mommy and she loves to cook our lunch, she won't even let Ate Irene cook lunch for us... gusto nya sya lng tlga! hehe... Tpos, this morning, since i'm feeling a bit well na, i decided to take a bath na coz i'm feeling uneasy na with myself but Tita M said i shouldn't pa since kakagaling ko lng sa sakit, bukas na lng daw. Juz rub some alcohol na lng daw... oh well that's what my mommy would say to me too when she's around. So i juz took my towel & juz washed myself. And one more thing, since Friday wa sour grocery day but didn't had the chance to do so, we decided na today na lng kmi mag-grocery ni joyce after her classes, but Tita mely said, " nku! cna joyce at jc na lng , maambon-ambon pa oh...delikado...sila na lng pag-grocery mo", i could really feel having daddy & mommy around telling me not to do this and that... hehe eh since masunurin akong bata, i told joyce na cla na lng ni ate irene ang mag-grocery but joyce wanted na kasma ako so... tomorrow na lng ang grocery day.

I'm so thankful to have a Tita like Tita Mely... eventhough sometimes she gets into her mood swings... oks pa din... but of course there's my favorite Aunt pa din...Auntie Arlene whom i'll be seeing soon together with Ivy Vanessa... hehe

That's all folks... sleepy na si LeeAnn... Gudnyt =)


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 9:29 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela