No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Monday, July 18, 2005

i LOSE 220cc of BLOOD!!!

This morning, after my 7-8:30 class i went straight ahead to the cybernook to use the internet & print the outline i should submit for my BIO 196 class. After that, i decided to head to the library to kill the time 'coz i've got 4 and a half hours of break. I borrowed a Plant Physiology book and started doing a reviewer haha...studious effect kuno! And after 1.5 hours, i got tired and bored na din..oh well so much for that "studious" LeeAnn, so i planned on going to Rob and just stroll around BUT as i was passing through the RH lobby, Judith called me out and asked if i am willing to donate some blood. It took me a minute or so to finally agree on giving some blood since everytime the Pi Sigma Frat holds this "Donate Your Blood" activity, my batchmates who are members of this Frat usually ask me to donate but i always refuse them and besides i was thinking about the person who'll be able to recieve my donated blood & how it could save his/her life. hehe. When i was being examined by the MD, he was asking me "first time mo?" and i said "yup" and he asked again "bakit naisipan mo mag-donate?" and i jokingly answered him, "si judith kc eh!" tpos he said, "ba't ka naman nagpaloko?" and then there were these frat guys who were kinda saying stuff...stuff to scare me off! BUT i am proud of myself coz i didn't chickened out even though i got to see that LONG BIG NEEDLE being inserted at my right arm into the vein to draw out 220cc of blood. Whew! I can even hear those frat guys saying "ayan na..ayan na!!!" haha ndi ako natakot 'noh! Well i'm really happy that i decided to finally donate some blood coz come to think of it...my blood would be someone's hero, well i'll be someone's hero! hehehe. =)


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 7:49 PM |


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:21 AM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:46 PM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:20 PM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela