No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Saturday, July 16, 2005

"Parting words

It's been 2 months of happiness, togetherness, scrumptious home-made meals, and a life of a normal family living together under one roof. Our home was filled with "normal-family-noises" for 2 months and right now, the silence in this house is making me deaf. The usual routines in this home is no longer there, with a Mommy asking you "what do you like to eat for breakfast, lunch, merienda, & dinner" (no wonder i gained a lot of lbs. while their stay here), a Daddy who'll call everyone when the food is already served & he'll even wake you up so that we could all eat together at the same time, & a sister named Jewel, who's either in front of the TV watching Disney channel or music channels or in front of the PC listening to the songs of Jojo, Missy E, Ciara, Gwen, & the like; chatting with her bestfriends checking her berkzter account, & making her own website *Jewel*. No more "massage-sessions" with mommy, "kenkoyans" with DAddy, and "asaran & lambingan" moments with Jewel. Sheesh i thoughti'm used with this kind of routine already since it's been 3 years now but... here i am again crying in the bathroom so that joyce & jc won't see me. Haaaayyyy.... I'M REALLY MISSING YOU GUYZ!!!!!

Daddy & Mommy, thanks for everything, for the love and care you've always given to us. Jewel, haha i'll miss you baby sis, 'la na me makukulit & maasar na katabi ko sa bed! See you guys again next year! Love you very much!!!!


From: Mommy

Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 10:37 AM
To: LeeAnn, Joyce, Jc
Subject: Parting words


Hi Kids, though it's hard to bid goodbye, but i have
to. In the meantime, we have to sacrifice for the sake
of everyone. You know the reasons, and these are just
temporary anyway. Hoping and praying that as we are
far from you, you will continue to be responsible
children. Focus on your studies and for sure these
sacrifices will not be in vain for all of us will be
happy.

Thank you for the joy, happiness and even heartaches
that we have shared. I will always be praying for
your safety, good health and success on your studies.

Please stay in touch, this time i want you to please
text us instead of me calling you. I have to know
whenever all of you are already home. I know your
schedule and please let me know if ever you're delayed
in coming home. Be kind and considerate to one
another, and please avoid fighting instead love and
help one another. Promise we'll be together again
next year, God willing.

Joyce, miss you! Hope you will continue to excel in
your studies. We believe in you and you can make it,
you will become a successful nurse in the future.
Stay focus! Take care, pray first before you go to
your duties so that you will always be guided by God
in all your responsibilities as practicing nurse. I
love you! We''ll be missing you krong-krong!!!

Lee-ann and JC stand on your belief. I know you can
make it too. study harder kids.

Love you so much, gonna miss you.

Mom


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 7:38 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:47 PM~  

Excellent, love it!
home improvement loan

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela