No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Music of My Heart


here's a song by Nicole Mullen that i'm so into right now...

I'm not ashamed to tell the whole world
Without You, I'm nothing at all
That I have strings in need of mending
I'm out of tune in certain parts
So strong, the chords of mercy
Restore my soul completely
Lay Your hand upon me
And this instrument will breathe...

Cause You're the Music of My Heart
The melody within my soul
The song that holds me in the dark
The fire that warms me when I'm cold
The symphony that calms my fear
The lyric that I long to hear
The masterpiece, the work of art
Complete before I start
The Music of my Heart

Creator of all that is lovely
Write a tune upon my heart
And when you finish will You play me
Like a beautiful guitar
Strong, the chords of mercy
Restore my soul completely
Bring life unto me
And this instrument will sing...


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 6:26 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:05 PM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela