No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Field Trip

Yesterday we had our Botany 121 fieldtrip. I had a blast of fun...hehe the trip itself is not that exciting but our cam moments were the best! Anyhow, we went to the Flower Farm in Tagatay and the Coffee Farm in Amadeo, Cavite. I learned some interesting tips from the kind of soil mixture you should use in planting plants/trees and all about coffee: how it is planted, harvested, brewed, used aside from it being a usual drink, it can also be a clothing material, furniture and a painting medium. galing noh?!

Oh and i'm having fun with the unlimited txt offer of Globe. Yesterday, napudpod na ata un thumb ko sa kakatxt at itong si Dandan kc nangungulit and he was just one seat away from me...but it was fun and i got to have that meaningful txt conversation with Sarah without having to worry if i've got enough load pa. hehehe Too bad, till august 27 lng un offer na un ng Globe kya sulitin na natin mga Globe users! hehehe

So here are some pics from yesterday's event....







For more pics check out my flicker account.... hehehe


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 2:23 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:02 PM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela