No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Heart Matters

I watched Abbie's undergrad seminar today coz i find her topic soooo interesting : "The Neuroendocrinology of Love"... hehehe interesting dba? Well it's all about the hormones that are responsible for all the blushing, weakening of the knees, d' butterflies in our stomach effect that we feel when we're IN LOVE. Some of the points i well remembered from the talk was that OXYTOCIN is the hormone of love (which is also the hormone responsible for the production of milk during lactation) and MATERNAL LOVE is the kind of love or should i say the culprit of all other kinds of love, why? coz it is the first love we felt when we came out of this world (of course aside from God's love that is)... when our mother breastfed us for the first time these love hormones are released and as we intake the milk, we also intake "love"...bsta prang ganun!
===> shout outz to Abbie: Galing mo! very well done!!! *applause..applause..* hehe

Now...now... if you're thinking i'm in love that's why Abbie's topic caught my attention...well well you're wrong! I'm just fascinated with love and wanted to know some scientific studies about it (ooohhh c'mon!!!). So i guess that concludes today's entry...i wanted to share some personal heart matters but i guess that would be reserved for next entry na lng coz Vane called me already and said that "Ikaw ang lahat sa Akin" has started already... and it's time to be kilig muna... nyahahaha


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 7:27 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela