No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Monday, September 12, 2005

Bestfriend Talks

Around 6am i was about to leave the house and then i recieved a text msg from Steph saying that we won't be having our Biostat class & so i was so excited to go back to my room and changed in my pj's again and get back to bed and get some more sleep.But, i don't know why i went straight to jc's room and faced in front of the pc and started checking mails, friendster, my blog, & opened my msn & ym.And then, since i checked my friendster messages first before i signed in my msn i recieved a msg from my bestfriend, Dianne about her hurts & the like...hehehe can't share it here! *winks* Anyways, timing na timing ang pagsign-in ko sa msn coz i hardly use it nowadays and so aun Dee was online and the chikka galore started. First was about the usual "love life", then college life, spiritual life, family & friends, and of course we're known for our diet talks too...hahahaha she's my parnter in everything eh-- partner in crimes..wahahaha! Gosh! miss her a lot!!! I really miss our phone talks & those sleepovers we've had back in AD! Nonstop tlga ang chat namin and it lasted for 3 hours kinulit na kc sya ni Steffi eh..imagine what more pag nsa phone kmi?! grabe i miss those phone sessions Dee!!! hirap na kc ngaun eh...overseas call...i can't afford pa! waaaaahhhh... till our next chat/ talk... don't you worry i'll keep you updated with...u know *winks* luvyah!

So at school, around 1:30pm classes were suspended coz of the transpo strike thingie but its useless din in my case coz RadBio class was also cancelled by Sir Jay coz he has to attend to his wife who's not feeling well so i just attended our 1hr undergrad seminar. Haaaayyy... but the only good thing about the suspension was that our Dept exam for Plantphysio lec was moved on Fri and that means more time for studying.. take note Lee-Ann: more time for studying ha!!!

Ok, that's all friends!!! Have a nice day!


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 3:26 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela