No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Friday, September 30, 2005

BOT121 4th EXAM!

I can't believe it! 1st sem for the SY 05-06 is finally over...END OF CLASSES...haha

Though next week is our finals week and for sure i'll be takin' one or two final exams and one of which is BOT121. Haaayyy... speaking of BOT 121, i was really depressed with the 4th long exam we had this morning...it's an ESSAY type and i wasn't able to finish answering all the questions..i already missed answering a 10 pts question regarding "our group's journal articles", when in the first place our group doesn't have one...haaayyy I'M DOOMED!!! I was supposed to meet up with R at starbucks after class for a coffee treat *daw* (though i'm not a coffee drinker ) BUT bcoz of that exam i decided to go home na lng & rest. I just texted him that i can't make it & explained to him that i'm depressed over a BOT121 exam.lolz. He tried to convince me to come coz "maybe he could alleviate my anxiety" BUT NO.. i better stay home and face this screen instead...haha and here's one more thing, in our SOCSCI 2 class, prof Jal returned our midterm exams. So here's another exam that would make me even more depressed (or so i thought *winks *) and he told that those that got 60 and above would be exempted from taking the finals and then he gave us some insights about the results: 22 studs got an ave above 100 and the class average was around 91%...grabe! I thought to myself , "naku nakkahiya namn kung ang baba-baba ng score ko dito..." and when sir Jal called my stud # , my heart was beating so fast but when i looked at my bluebook and saw my grade...there was a sigh of relief...haha i got a grade above 91%...so for a moment there i was in joy BUT i still can't get over that BOT121 exam. grrrrr....

Anyhow, Aunt A. flew to US this early morn and she would be gone for a couple of months.She just needed to settle her green card and SSS there and be back here just in time for Vane's bday on Dec. and then both of them would then fly back to US for good. Vanessa was left here with us and for the time-being i'll be her mommy.LOLZ.

Oh well so much for that... Ivy's asking me to fix her hair ...got to do the "mommy job" now...hahaha

'till my next post! Ciao.


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 6:02 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela