No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

THE AWAKENING!!!

HeeeeLLLLooOOO!!! oh Yes i'm back again! You guys thought this blog was dead already huh?! na-uh-uh...

So as usual there are lots of things that had happened since i've been gone for more than a month and my reason: KATAMARAN! haha. Well, to start of its 2005 already, yeah! Boy, time really flies that fast!!!

Hmm... i'm really not planning to write / type a lot of words, just jot down some thoughts about life...well it's more of what i'm goin' to do with my life now that it's a NEW year... new WALK, new PERSPECTIVE, new HOPE, new CHALLENGES... new ME!!! I thought of sharing the message the pastor gave last week cause it really inspired me to face this year with a new attitude...a good one of course! I'll just type it the way i wrote it in my notepad and i won't elaborate on it.hehe.

FORWARD THINKING

text: Philippians 3:12-14

"Not that i have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but i press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."


  • Avoid Complacency v. 12
COMPLACENCE: calm or secure satisfaction; SELF-SATISFACTION
"Mamaya na" habit/ "Siesta" habit

  • Aspire Positive Thought v. 13
=> if you are willing to cahnge your thinking, you can change your feelings
=> if you change your feelings, you can change your actions
=> and changing your actions base on good thinking, CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

"...one thing i do: not to stare at the past but to focus on to what lies ahead..."

  • Aim for A Higher Commitment v. 14
=> Never think POOR because it produces NEGATIVE progress.
=> Never think AVERAGE because it NEVER produces progress.
=> Think EXCELLENCE because it PRODUCES progress!

Your Life and My Life Today is but just the result of the way we think Yesterday!

So that ladies and gentlemen are what i'll be working on with my life this time on (i know it'll be hard but i will keep my focus on reaching and aiming for my goal!), having a forward thinking and I do pray that everyone of us will also aim for this kind of thinking. I do believe this will make our world a better place to live in & it will help us understand what it means to live our life to the fullest. *winks*





link | posted by Lee-Ann at 10:09 PM |


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:53 AM~  

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Camcorder minidv samsung ericka bookkeeping baton rouge Went off lexapro will the weight go away Pocket pc hard drive http://www.flat-screen-tv-9.info/Camcorders.html Samsung digital minidv camcorder Lamictal bipolar disorder side effects Ativan no prescription list membership Public health diet phentermine pill

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:08 PM~  

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela