No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Silent Scream

When i learned that we'll be having a-sort-of-fieldtrip-thingie in BOT 104 at the Marine Science Institute in UP Diliman yesterday, i started panicking because i don't know how will i get there and who i'll be going with because my classmates are the higher batch and i don't have the guts to ask them if i can go with them coz 'di ko pa sila close 'no, but my ever-so fave college prof: Mam Raggy told us that she'll be waiting for those who don't know where MSI is at PhilCoa Jollibee and STILL i don't know where that is but, thanks to Billy's directions, the MRT, and the taxi driver which made it all easy for me...i didn't get lost! haha.

So, at MSI we looked at the Phycological Herbarium they had. A Herbarium is a place wherein you store collected plant specimens from different places, it is sort of a library for plants and Phycological refers to Algaes. Hence, it is a herbarium of Algaes. The prof in-charge gave us lectures on how they preserve the specimens and how they arrange it, and store datas in the computer using special programs.We finished at around 12 noon and i have to rush back to Manila for my 1pm class, and again i'm on my panicking mode because i don't know how to get to Manila from there but thanks to Mam Raggy coz pinagbilin nya ako kina Kuya Michael and Ate Sarah na samahan ako...hehe so we arrived at UPM just in time for my next class,STS.

In my STS class, at the end of the lecture our prof showed a short documentary film that really crushed my heart.The title of the film was "The Silent Scream" and it is all about ABORTION !!! They really showed how it was done and you can see from the ultrasound a tiny baby who's heart was still beating and in just a few minutes you can no longer hear the beating and the baby is no longer there, all you can see are fragments of the body and a floating head which will eventually be extracted using forceps.It made me teary-eyed coz i can't stand the pain that baby felt, he knew that his life was in danger the moment the spatula was inserted inside the cervix of his no-hearted mother, you could see how he was struggling inside his mother's womb. Why do these people opt for that kind of immoral doing? THEY'RE CRIMINALS...MURDERERS!!!! I just hate them so much for what they did and there are still so many of them out there taking the lives of these tiny life inside their wombs just because they can't handle them? I don't think so!!! I hope, these people would be enlightened and may these doings be eradicated...it's just so sad...

"Every person is of absolute value. Every human life is precious."


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 9:14 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:29 AM~  

What a great site » » »

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela