No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Monday, November 29, 2004

D' Reason

It's been a very gloomy day and the rain didn't stop pouring the whole day and up to this point in time it is still raining. However, amidst the gloominess in the sky, i didn't feel any gloominess in me. I woke up feeling good eventhough we had an issue last night with our maid and it somehow affected our sibling relationship but all is well now. I talked to Ate Esther this morning about the issue and she's back to her usual jolly personality again. I thank God for letting us experience that kind of thing and i'm so glad that we were able to handle it well without our parents' help, mommy just told me when i told her that was "bahala kau mag-decide dyan! bahala kau..." So it was up to us to do the decision-making part and i guess God just loosen my heart this morning because i didn't say what me & joyce planned to say to her last night. I just listened to her explanation and asked her if she's still happy working with us, and it looks like everything's fine now.


It's a holiday today and of course that means no classes again! I'm starting to feel na nga that prang ndi na ako pumapasok coz i've got a very light load:17 units for this semester and palagi pang walang class because of holidays and suspension of classes due to rallies and maybe if this rain didn't stop till tomorrow we might have another suspension because of floods at taft ave. particularly in our place Padre FAura St. saya 'no? NO!!! Yes you heard me right, i'm not liking it anymore! It's almost December and Christmas break is fast approaching and parang konti pa lng un mga lessons namin.


Anyways, for today we spent the whole afternoon at church for our handiworks' practice. We will be presenting on the Church's Christmas Eve service. Ah,Christmas! This would be our third year of spending Christmas without our parents, Jewel, Aunt A. & Ivy, Uncle Doods,& our flatmates.Although this year, we will be spending Christmas with Jayz and maybe Avi and Joyce( avi's sis) and hoping that our christmas homesickness would be lessened a bit. I never failed to ask God in my prayers that may this Christmas would be a different one for us, that we won't be shedding tears of sadness anymore because for the last two years of spending Christmas here in the Phils., during Christmas Eve we would just lie down on our beds and just wonder what our family in AD are doing and eating by then and we would just cry to sleep. I know that shouldn't be our attitude because we are supposed to know the real reason why we celebrate Christmas...


Christmas isn't about the gifts, the noche buenas, christmas decors, etc. It is all about remembering that on that day the ONE who gave us the greatest gift of all was born. So for this Christmas, it's all about that Baby who was born in a manger.


As little children we would dream of Christmas morn

With all the gifts and toys we knew we could find

But we never realize a Baby born one blessed night

GAve us the greatest gift of our lives


We are the reason that He gave His life

We are the reason that He suffered and died

To a world that was lost He gave all He could give

To show us the reason to live


As the years went by we learned more about gifts

By giving of oursleves and what that means

On a dark and cloudy day a man hunged crying in the rain

Because of Love...because of love...


I've finally found the reason for living

It's in giving every part of my life to Him

In all that I do, every word that i say

I'll be givin' my heart just for Him...for Him...


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 10:36 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela