No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, November 28, 2004

What Path Do You take in Life?

Stairway To Heaven
E:


You take the Stairway to
Heaven.
Why
stay down when you can go up? You, my ambitious
friend, are going places,
following your dreams. Good for you. Few people
chase their dreams anymore.
Never give that up. You are heading up in the
world, making a name for yourself,
even if it's just a small group who know it. You're
finding your way and are
heading straight for the top. You've got all the
qualities of a great leader and
are probably a very optimistic individual. Though
you can be a bit selfish at
times and have a tendency to step over people in
your way. You must watch that.
You could end up hurting the ones you love if you
put your own goals above them.
Never lose faith in that dream of yours, but make
sure you can keep those close
to you because in the end they'll be the ones to
get you through the tough
times. You have found your place and yourself, few
can do so well and still
struggle to find themselves. Don't let go of that
sense of self you have even in
times of confusion, it will help you pull through.
Be careful of your ego too,
you could lose your balances and once you're at the
top, it's a very long way
down. So be mindful of others, strive forward to
reach your dream, whatever it
may be, be true to yourself, and you keep going up.
Don't let anyone pull you
down.




What Path Do You Take In Life? [X]For Guys and Gals! Pics and Lengthy Results.[X]
brought to you by Quizilla


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 10:46 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela