No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Thoughts of an Aspiring Writer

Seems like i've got loads of things to write about but i don't know where to start. I've been wanting to write but I couldn't. Lately, i've been reading write-ups/ articles in peyups.com and i'm really amazed on the writing ability of these people plus my brother and sister's writings too..gosh how do they do that?! How i wish i could have that kind of writing ability so that i would be able to express my thoughts more vividly.

Anyways, here i am again to tell something about what happened for the last 3 days that had passed.
Oct. 20- My brother's birthday! We had a surprise birthday party for him and oh my he was really SURPRISED cause he never expected that some of his HS classmates would be there. All he knew was that, we'll have some 'handas' and the only visitors who'll come are the youths from church,our relatives and his bestfriend. So in short they had a mini reunion and me,avi, and joyce really envied them! Avi wasn't supposed to come cause she's not feeling well but later that afternoon she texted me and asked if she could come, she said "bru, pde ba ko pnta dyan?naiingit ako sa mga kapatid ntn, it luks lyk ang saya ng reunion nla andun cla ngaun sa sm mla buying a cake..ang thoughtful nila 'no? parang tau noon.." Of course i replied to her that she could come and i commented on the last line of her text "ang thoughtful nla 'no? parang tau noon.." i told her we're still thoughtful naman up until now to our HS friends...we just don't find the time anymore to gather ourselves together and enjoy being with each other's company like we used to when we we're still new to this country.I know each one of us (our batch) longs to have that 'gathering' we used to have but there's always a conflict with our hectic schedule or its either some of us are not allowed to go.That's how it has always been.We always dreamt of having a gathering where in all of us are there..complete, but in never came into being up until now.So, being the 'gathering coordinators' we have always been, we thought of why don't we have a gathering like what our siblings are having? It's sembreak and there won't be any conflicts for most of us and we'll make it in a weekend and avi said "oo nga pra sa sunday all of us would go to church together!" The thought of me and my friends goin' to church together always makes my heart leap for joy! I'm praying that that 'plan' would really push through because we already made a lot of plans that were left as a plan period. So goin' back to the party/gathering of our siblings,we just left them to enjoy their time together and just reminded them that the girls would be sleeping in our room! hehe.The 3 of us on the other hand, just had some of our usual talks before goin' to sleep but it was a bit of a 'matured-kinda-talk'. Hey come to think of it, me and avi will be entering our twenties life by next year. A BIG OH NO!!! Ok, goin' back again so we slept but i wasn't able to sleep the whole night.So i went inside jc's room cause the boys were still watching in the salas and i juz studied for my exam and it was already 4 am and by the time i decided to get some sleep, jc and michael entered the room to sleep also and the 3 of us squished ourselves in jc's bed but again i wasn't able to sleep, they were having their 'guy talks' and i was joining them and until they juz stopped. So by 5:30 am i decided to get up and take a bath and prepare myself for my exam.When i was about to leave by 6:30 am, it was the only time that the boys left in the salas slept (mj,gerard,& erwin).Jc, on the other hand was stting on the stairs sippin' his coffee and having deep thoughts. Well i knew what he was thinkin' about. I wanted to sit down and talk with him but i need to go school at that moment. It was already Oct 21.- While i was on the bus, i was really so sleepy coz i haven't slept the whole night. But thank God, i was able to answer my exam without sleeping! By 11 am i was home again and they were juz having their breakfast and some were still sleeping. I prepared our lunch and after eating i took a nap but it was not enough coz by 3 pm some of the youths came to our house to bake/make some delicacies for a fundraising activity. So i was in charge of baking the cookies and i was baking till 9 pm and i was so tired and all i wanna do is to lie down in my bed and sleep.But unfortunately, we had our "sibling talks" again and it lasted till 1am. Oct.22- I had a long rest, i woke up at 11 am, ate lunch, then went to manila to get a package from our parents. On our way home, me and JC had our talks again...i'm really liking our sibling relationship nowadays. He asked us, "why aren't we like this when we were still in AD?" And we just told him "because back then the only things that matter to you is computer and tv! Now, you're more matured and we can now relate with each other!" When we're about to sleep again, we decided to watch Patch ADams...a very inspiring movie esp. for me as an aspiring med student *winks. Then after the movie, we weren't able to sleep yet because my 2 dear siblings didn't stop talking & fooling around till 3am. Eventhough the lights were all out, they kept on talking and talking. Back in our HS years, it was only me and joyce who do that kind of stuff, we talk till the wee hours of the night about anything and now, we have JC to join us! I'm really glad to have a family like ours! It may not be perfect but i'm still glad to have them in my life even the bad things because it spice up your life!


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 10:59 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela