No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Saturday, October 16, 2004

IMPERMANENCE

Ok here's a short summary of what i've been up to yesterday. I went to school at around 8 am for the induction of the new members in one of my orgs and around 3 pm joyce and jc came to our school to fetch me and we ate our merienda at Rob Place and after that we went straight to MegaMall to meet up with Gian and Aidz.Then we chatted for a while at the coffeshop inside powerbooks and then went to this business seminar along Ortigas Ave. after that we went to Shangri-La to eat but its was already closed and the only opened food stores are so expensive so we went to this opposite mall where the foods are much affordable. It was quite late na and there was no mrt available na so we have to take a bus na lng. We reached our home at around 11 na ata.Then, instead of fixng ourselves na we juz stayed at my bed and chatted till 1am without changing our clothes..my brother was tellin' us some confidential stuff..well not really confidential but sa amin nya pa lng sinasabi & his bestfriend.

With hearing those things from my brother, i now understand why guys are the way they are!

I've learned that they really can't handle a long distance relationship(well, at least at our age) they really prefer to be near their special someone physically, compared to us girls..we can handle those kind of stuff we're much stronger than them!

i've learned that boys wanted to be free..eventhough they wanted to have a girl of their own, still deep down inside them they don't want to have any commitments.They hate it when their girl's being suspiscious about everything!

i've learned that eventhough they've loved their girl so much..there will still come a time when that love will slowly drift away! BUT, there's an exception to this and this is the next thing i've learned...

i've learned that the saying " first love never dies" is really true...eventhough how much hard you try to forget it..it'll always come back to you and it'll always be there..i thought sa girls lng un...un pla guys are also having a hard time dealing with that

I've learned that they prefer not saying anything but instead juz let the girl feel that there's no more feelings because they're afraid of how much it will affect the girl...they juz don't know that girls can feel it and it makes the hurting part more hurtful!!!

While my bro was confiding everything to us, it was like i was re-living the past..the hurt! but this time mas na-accept and mas naintindihan ko ang lahat BUT it still hurts!!! Ok enough of that it just makes me emotional whenever that topic comes up...

Today, i woke up very late! Then JC's HS friends came and visited him in our house and i was enjoyin' their talks coz i remembered the times when me and my HS friends were like that...they talked about how much they missed Abu Dhabi, they compared their life here in the Phils and AD and the foods most especially the "shwarma". Nakikijoin na nga lng ako sa kanila coz feelin' ko im with my friends too...namiss ko na namn tuloy sila...oh well that's all for now...





link | posted by Lee-Ann at 10:47 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela