No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Remembering those days...

I guess today was a just an ordinary one but it was special in a way! Why? Hmm…well, first of all, me and my two siblings had our lunch outside our home coz there’s no one to prepare our food coz our maid had her day-off and I had a class and Joyce went to church and JC..ndi maasahan un magluto coz he’s the prince in our house…wala un lam gawin kundi kumain,manood, mag-pc, mag piano, and matulog..un lng! So after eating, nag window shopping muna kmi to kill the time coz we’ll be attending the afternoon service and it was still early. Then me and joyce played hide and seek with JC..actually tinataguan lng namin si JC and sobrang tawa kmi ng tawa coz halos katabi na namin sya while looking at some cd’s ndi nya pa rin kmi napansin…haayy bsta I really enjoyed having some laughs with my sis and bro. Then, at church im glad I was able to hear God’s Word again and I think mapapadalas na un ngaun coz it’s already sembreak and my review class would be over na next week.yehey!

Ok, so here’s the highlight of my journal entry for today… My physics professor told us, during our discussion about the theory of relativity, that we could travel to the future (how come? Long story pa un and it needs a lot of explanation..hehe) but we couldn’t travel back to the past. How I wish there would also be a way for us to travel back to the past. I would want to go back again to the time I was in AD during my HS years..there were juz lots of memories na gustong-gusto kong balik-balikan. I want to be a HS student again and experiencing the HS life we had!!!

When we came home from church , I don’t know what me and joyce were talking ‘bout but we juz suddenly remembered our Kanyaw dances and we started dancing..wla lng we were juz fooling around and then there was this urge for me to watch all our Kanyaw presentations and then all our school and class activities from 2nd yr to 4th yr. At first sama-sama pa kming 3 nanonood nun mga Kanyaw presentations namin and we were laughing hysterically coz of our looks and some of the dances pero sobrang tinawanan namin si Jc coz sobrang “totoy” un look nya pa dun and he was still small and a bit chubby pa..haha Then they left me, so I was alone na lng..then I also watched our Christmas party when we were 2nd yr and un field trip namin and gosh we looked so different, some of the boys were still small like Ryan and Brendon, some were chubby pa, like Ivan and Fred, tpos meron pang ang liliit pa ng boses..haha (no mentioning names..hehe), sa girls naman… some were “nenengs” pa , ako naman I had a very long bushy hair and eyeglasses pa at that time…eewww.. BUT one thing that I can say that remained still was the unique personality of each one and the “bond” we have as a class. We had this Christmas party tradition of making wishes for the class, and natutuwa ako coz some of the wishes made came true and some naman ndi..pero un wish lng n “sana lahat kmi sama-sama pa rin till we graduate” (I guess wish un ni Ivan ata…im not sure..) coz umalis na c arlette, Dianne, Raffy, Ronneth and Ate Brenda by the time we were 3rd yr na. Then I also watched our last prom and of course our graduation and naging emotional na naman ako dun sa part when we were singin’ our grad song tpos looking at the faces of each one of us…haayy… After watching, I juz sat still in the couch and all of it came flashing back in my mind again…I guess im juz really missing those times I had..things are really so different now for me and my classmates, we have our own separate worlds na e, unlike when we were in HS we were juz in one world! I juz really miss them a lot..i miss their laughs, their tears, Jay-R’s crazy jokes, their stories (from ghost to love stories), their problems, everything that we share as a class!!!! My HS life was the best I’ve ever had..college lyf can’t be compared to it!!!!


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 10:34 AM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:32 AM~  

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Prilosec otc nexium better Botox muscle spasm outdoor bars furniture diet bontril Klonopin without a perscription ppc advertising

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela