No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Friday, October 08, 2004

tHe ReTurN of Lee-Ann..haha

miss me huh?! Well, behold Lee-Ann's back!!! Ok so i've been very busy with papers,projects,exams..u know school stuff..and 2 or 3 more exams next week and i'm officially out of school!!! haha well not really out of school like..kicked out of school thing..what i mean is dat its sembreak na for me~~yahoo!!!

So what's new with my life right now? Despite of the toxicity i've experienced with all the exams i've been through for the last 2 weeks, i still managed to keep my head intact..meaning im still in a good mental condition..haha ;) Now, seriously I thank God for the wisdom and strength He's giving me and for my family who's always there to support me in prayers.Today, before taking my removal exam in my biochem lab (w/c i pray would be the last removal exam i would take for the rest of my life..i mean, student life!!!) i txtd my daddy,mommy, my sis and bro to pray for me for this exam and before taking it i really prayed hard and i was almost in tears because i badly wanted to pass this exam and not only that..as i've mentioned earlier, i wanted it to be my last removal exam bcoz since i've entered UP, i was no longer that Lee-Ann who aimed to be at the top,who wants to have all her grades with a percentage of 90 and above like she used to have in Highschool and grade school. I was contented with what others say in our school na bsta makapasa ok na yan and ma-exempt sa finals coz understandable naman na we're really in a University that drains their student's brains. But, i've come to realize that i was wrong in believing in that, i've let myself be a slave of that wrong mentality! Thus, the outcome: removals,5.0,4.0,3.0... Eventhough, i'm not the worst case scenario in our school, there are those students who re-enrolled themselves in a subject for a couple of times, had 3-5 subjects failed... the subject i've failed pa lng ay biochem(and hopefully that would also be the last na din!), but i had lots of removal exams esp. in my math & CHEM subjects and most of my grade would be in 3.0, but i also get a high grade..so far the highest grade i've got was 1.5 (Histo1, Physics 51.1) and the rest pababa na.. 1.75,2.0, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, and 3.0... sana lahat ma-experience ko kulang na lng un 1.25 and 1.0 sana this coming sem and my last year in Bio, ma-experience ko makakuha nun grade na un pra complete na...haha This time, i know i can do it..like what my Mom and Dad always reminds us that, "I can do all things through Christ!" If all those University scholars and College scholars can do it, then i can do it also..db? hehe (i can almost hear my parent's saying..That's the spirit! ) i know it's kinda late now for me..but, hey i've still got med school..who knows? db? hehe wow this feels good..pouring out your desires..your innermost feelings!!! I FEEL GOOD!!!!! tanananana SO GOOD...SO GOOD...umm...(Lee-Ann thinks deeply..)..i dont know the lyrics na..hehe till there na lng and till here na lng din... expect more to come............... for Lee-Ann's back!!!!!!!!! hahaha


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 8:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela