No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, May 07, 2006

OTH Mania

I'm a certified One Tree Hill fan! I just soooo love that TV series! Thanks to youtube.com
coz i didn't get left behind coz i thought since there's no ETC channel here in AD, i would be missing the remaining episodes of season 3.hehe. BUT, i got to watch not only episodes from season 3 but also the whole season 1 and episodes from season 2 that i haven't seen yet. It's like OTH marathon for nights or afternoons when the pc's all mine.lolz! So yesterday, i watched season 3's finale and it's "whoa"...nakakabitin...but, nevertheless it was GREAT! I still loved it! Oh wells, i'm looking forward to season 4 and the seasons to come...can't wait!!!

Here's something i got from my OTH buddy: youtube..haha


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 11:16 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Gail Mallo commented at 6:41 PM~  

wow leeann! kakainggit mga abu dhabi reunion pictures niyo! as in! HAY...

and... di pa ko graduate :( may naiwan pa ko na econ subjects kasi pesteng math11 na yan.

ikaw did you graduate?

:)

Blogger Lee-Ann commented at 8:49 PM~  

hehehe oo nga eh kso konti lng kmi but nonetheless masaya pa rin...

ndi pa rin ako graduate..next year pa coz seasonal ang mga subjects sa bio eh..kainis nga sayang coz i only have 5 units left but ok na din...hehe :)

Blogger Gail Mallo commented at 11:15 AM~  

pareho pala tayo! dapat okay na ko sa first sem kaso seasonal din. GRRR!

Anyway, sabay tayo mag-mamarcha! yey!

i used to be depressed about it but God has reasons we do not know. so surrender all to Him. i did and i'm better now.

see you!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela