No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Saturday, February 04, 2006

No pain, No Gain

i went to my dentist this morning to have two of my teeth pulled out..haha NO it's not because i have this nasty tooth decay its just that my dentist told me that she needs to pull out FOUR teeth so that there'll be enough space for adjustment when she puts on those braces. So at the clinic, the dentist did her thing...anesthesized my gums then proceeded with taking those teeth off. She was having a hard time pulling my teeth out coz it was in perfect condition & she kept on askin me if i feel any pain and i don't feel a thing as a matter of fact i was smiling the whole time & she was giving me a weird look & asked me "why are u smiling?"..i replied, "nothing!" nothing? i was in the middle of a painful procedure (but thanks to the anesthesia, no pain felt) & i was smiling for no reason at all? huwwaatt? i must be crazy! haha

Nweiz, it was all good two teeth removed & another two next week. She gave me my teeth back as a souvenir coz they were healthy teeth. lolz. hmmm... will i actually keep those teeth? hahaha MAYBE yes/ no...haha i'm not making any sense here...it must be an after-effect or i'm just covering up the pain that i'm starting to feel now?

oh well i'm gonna head out now & chill with myself on the couch and watch Chronicles of Narnia, yay! Good day y'all


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 12:51 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela