No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sometime


This morning when i woke up, the thought of "is there something wrong with me?" came to my mind. Well i know most of my single girlfriends think of this most of the time...you know these are the "ill-sickening thoughts" but here i am thinking of that too. haha. However, something came up during the day, and i found myself looking at the collection of books that we have and took the famous book of Joshua Harris- I Kissed Dating Goodbye and read it again for the 2nd time, somehow i know HE was the one who brought me to the bookshelf & got me reading that book. I got so engrossed reading it again, it's like i haven't read it before and then suddenly i remembered it all so well-- that it was my own decision not to have one yet coz im waiting for the right time to commit to a love that is "unwavering, unflagging, and totally commited"...a LOVE that is TRUE and PURE. I do believe HE definitely knows what's best for me and by the time HE knows that i'm "ready for the responsibility of commitment, He'll reveal the right person under the right circumstances."

I'm feeling a lot better now and have stopped thinking if there's something wrong with me coz i'm just fine *winks* and besides "Lee-Ann's Happy!!!" right?! hahaha

I'll end this entry with a poem from the book and get this, i'm so proud of myself coz i think i might finish reading the whole book just in one day--i'm a slow reader so YAY! lolz!


Sometime

May Riley Smith

Sometime, when all life's lessons have been learned,
And sun and stars forevermore have set,
The things which our weak judgments here have spurned,
The things o'er which we grieved with lashes wet,
will flash before us out of life's dark night,
As stars shine most in deeper tints of blue;
And we shall see how all God's plans are right,
And how what seemed reproof was love most true.

Then be content poor heart;
God's plans, like lilies pure and white, unfold;
we must not tear the close-shut leaves apart,-
Time will reveal the chalices of gold.
And if, through patient toil, we reach the land
Where tired feet, with sandals loosed, may rest,
When we shall clearly see and understand,
I think that we will say, "God knew the best!"


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 5:32 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger gaiL commented at 8:56 PM~  

i'm yet about to finish i kissed dating goodbye by josh harris and in the process it's helping me alot in my walk in singleness.

it's funny that sometimes our desires and longings always hits us back but it's satisfying and comforting to know that the holy spirit is always there to convict us of God's love and plans he has for us and we are more often than not reminded of that promise.

i really admire your "woman-ness" of faith... your faith and your wait for God's time.

GOD BLESS

Blogger Lee-Ann commented at 9:34 PM~  

Thanks gail! yah it is so TRUE how God would remind us of His great plans for our lives and how He keeps us on the right track when He sense that we're kinda lost.

Well, we just have to keep on waiting girl and soon when God says "GO!", everything would fall in it's right place...hehe We just have to keep on trusting that He knows what's best for us *winks*

GodBless =)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela