No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Saturday, November 05, 2005

sembreak ender

WoW! i should say this is the best sembreak i've ever experienced so far despite the fact that i've only spent it chillin' at home: doing the household chores, reading a good book, watching my fave TV shows on ETC, DVD's, chatting with friends, having friends come over for a sleepover, and basically just bein' a HOMEGIRL-- D' BEST!!! There wasn't even a single hint of boredom..don't know why? hehe But there's no doubt i definitely love it!

I'm planning to write a story about this sembreak experience & publish it here on my blog...hmmm... let's just see what would happen-- pg ndi sinumpong si LeeAnn ng katams then there would be a story for everyone to read. So let's hope that LeeAnn's lazy side won't prevail. hehe

Well, life is really full of mysteries, unexpected things/ events happen which makes your life quite an exciting one. It's amazing how everything falls into the right place and timing, "it starts here and ends here"... though somehow you wish it would have last BUT like they say everything happens for a reason and whatever the reason is i'm fine with it. I know everything that's happening is in God's LeeAnn's-Life-Blueprint. No questions asked. *smiles*

While chatting with my Dad last night, with the webcam on, he asked me, "so is LeeAnn still happy despite that..." and with all smiles on my face i answered him, "of course, i am..look at me there's still a smile on my face..." and he added, "yah, but on the inside?" That question made me think for a second, but then i knew it "I'M OK!!! LeeAnn is still happy!" *smiles again*
I've got a wonderful family, i enjoy my life with all it's ups and downs, and i know there's Someone out there bigger than the whole universe who loves me so dearly, why wouldn't LeeAnn be happy?

Mommy's back here with us again & i just love having a parent around (wish it would be both of them) but it's ok we can't have both of them visiting us every now and then due to financial reasons...hehe Well, we're back to having mom's homecooked meals, the house in a well-ordered state hehe (it's in an ordered state even when mom's not here, mind you! just without the "well" word..haha ).

So, i guess that's it from me for today...classes will start next week and i'm a bit excited... excited to do my best in class this time (yeah right, LeeAnn!!!) hehe... no seriously, i will really do my best! I Promise!

Good Day to you all *smilez*


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 5:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela