No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

Almost A Dream Come True...


Last tuesday, after learning from Abi & Dianne that it was no joke...the BSB will be havin' their concert here in Manila on the 20th of January!!!! I was like so eager to go and recalled that story Jaz made up back in 6th grade about the BSB having their concert here in Manila and we got the chance to meet them & have those limited backstage passes. ah! those childhood fantasies of ours...still is still is... haha After hearing that news, i immediately relayed the news to the rest of the gang who's here. Then, i reserved 4 tickets at ticketnet.com just in case... haha See, how excited i was?!!! Who wouldn't be?! It's like a dream that is about & is so close to coming true! Or so i thought... ='( I told my mom about it & well i caught her on a bad mood and she was telling me, "tumigil! walang pupunta sa concert...puro na lng gastos iniisip nyo!!!" nyek, nyek, nyek!!! But i said to myself, "i'll ask her again & plead her to allow me to go when she's in a good mood.." since, they know how much that really means to us (me & my sis) haha! BUT... here comes wednesday where i've learned that our physio lab exam w/c was supposed to be held tomorrow will be moved next week : Jan. 21! WAAAAHHHH!!!! No more chance for me since i can't gamble my acads w/ the concert thing...yes even if it's one of my wildest dreams that is about to come true! I can hear these voices ringing in my head "it's not meant to be, LeeAnn...tsk, tsk, tsk" huhuhu ='( Oh well, there's nothing i can do...BUT I really do hope that i'll still get a chance to witness a BSB concert or more meet them up-close & personal... HAHA!

Oh yah! I know a lot of you folks out there were laughing at me the whole time u were reading this entry & in ur minds you say, "poor Lee-Ann!"

Hah!
YES! I'm guilty! Still am an avid fan of the BSBs...so-corny-ish or teeny-ish it may sound but hey they will always remind me of those fun days i've had & the special friends i've had. hehe.

So there goes the dream... a dream that almost came true.... *sigh*


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 6:27 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:39 PM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela