No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Friday, May 05, 2006

babies.cuties.giggles & "gigilz"

One thing i noticed here in Abu dhabi, especially the Filipino community (The Filipino Christian Church Community, to be exact) is that whenever they meet, they eat!!! No wonder...hehe i won't finish that sentence na lng. Well that also explains why i'm gaining weight here plus the fact that my 'rents really wanted me to gain weight coz for them i'm so skinny! DUH-HER (ala Jewel Faith..lolz!)!!! My sis Joyce would be so happy to see me gain weight coz that means she'll be sexier than me...haha

Me & Dad will start our morning/afternoon jogging sessions tomorrow so i guess that would help me lose those lbs. i've been gaining..i wish! Anyways, the title of this post suggest that it's all 'bout these cutie babies & how much gigil i am to them (hehe don't mind my statement!) We were invited last night at this garden birthday celebration and well again there were lots of foods but i just ate these cheesecake that i really love...*drools* then there was this cute lil' baby boy w/c really looks like my bro when he was a baby...so cute (the baby boy ha..Xerxes..not my bro...haha) then there's baby Julia..a very very chubby lil baby girl w/c i'm told that i was that chubby too when i was a baby and another pretty baby girl Karen (my mom's god daughter).

So here are the pics...enjoy!!!

Jewel, JC, Xerxes, LeeAnn

Xerxes: "will i look like you when i grow up?"
JC: "maybe, coz i look like you when i was a baby."
Xerxes: "OH NO!!!"

with Xerxes

with Baby Karen

with Baby Julia

My Dad & Baby Julia
Julia: "hehehe...i'm a small ball & u're a big ball...but we're both round balls..hehe"


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 9:20 PM |


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:20 PM~  

what cute babies?? i only saw Camels... bwahaha

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:42 PM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela