No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, September 21, 2008

T.L.W

True Love Waits

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to
someone, to have a deep, full relationship with
another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
But God say, “NO. Not until you are satisfied,
fulfilled and content with being loved by Me alone,
with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me,
to have an intensely personal and unique
relationship with Me alone. I love you, my child.
Until you discover that only Me is your satisfaction
to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect
human relationship that I have planned for you.
You will never be united with another until you are
united with Me, exclusive of anyone or anything
else, exclusive of any other desires and longings. I
want you to stop planning and stop wishing. Allow
Me to bring that person to you. You just keep
watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep
listening to the things I tell you. You just wait that’s
all.”

Don’t be anxious, don’t worry, don’t look around at
the things others have or what I have given them.
Don’t look at the things you think you want. You
just keep looking up to Me, for you will miss what I
have to show you. When you are ready, I’ll
surprise you with a love more wonderful than you
would ever have dreamed of. You see, until you
are ready and until the one I have for you is
ready – I am working even this minute to have you
both ready at the same time – until you are both
satisfied, exclusively with Me and the life I have
prepared for you, you will not be able to
experience the love that exemplifies your
relationship with Me. This is PERFECT LOVE.”

“And dear one, I want you to have this wonderful
love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your
relationship with Me, and enjoy maternally and
concretely, the everlasting union of beauty,
perfection, and love I offer you with Myself.”

“Please know that I love you utterly. Believe it and
BE SATISFIED.”

“It is hard to stumble on your knees…”


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 10:49 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela