No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I am my Father's Princess

A message from my heavenly Father:

"No man will ever claim you unless he claims you from me. For i have reserved a man for you who has my heart & loves me even more than he will for you. For i won't give you unless he asked you from me. He's asleep; don't wake him.He's busy for me, my kingdom. Soon you will know him, but i have the perfect time. You're my princess, my daughter. Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from my hand, for I am your Father, the KING of Kings. YOU, my princess, is worth loving for..."


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 11:08 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela