No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Realization...

well from my last entry you can see that i'm a bit down..no im totally down spiritually..BUT it really is true that HE won't allow that to happen.Some of the very few people who knew about my blog commented on that topic..My daddy and a friend..then i also shared it with some of my co-svcf in school..taritz and Kuya ERwin..While waiting for JC in our tambayan, ate rita asked me if we can have DPM (DAily Prayer Meeting)..kc wla kmi gingagawa tatlo e jc's cellgroup were having their cg on the other side of the table..so un as usual we say our praise item and petition..and dat was my prayer request, then kuya erwin's prayer request was sort of similar as mine pero more on his QT(Quiet Time) and Ate Rita shared with us that even though she's having her regular QT's..wala daw un joy nya..almost one month na daw..tpos she said something to kuya erwin coz k.erwin mentioned that he only say his prayers when he's going to eat his meals and taritz said, "..the #1 sign/symptom of backsliding is that u stop praying(intensely).." pinaulit ko nga un sa kanya eh coz of the words 'backsliding n no prayer' natakot ako dun e..i still pray namn eh pero not the kind of prayer that has an effect/impact..bsta ganun!so when we prayed for each other medyo i was in tears coz i was really saying my sorry's to HIM.You know what, i think im beginning to come back...my Dad's right, he said that the Holy Spirit is convicting me that's why im feeling all these things and my friend told me that why don't i offer my schedule to HIM...HE makes everything fits right in place. kaya the worry is less and everything feels light... and here are the last words of my DAd in his e-mail:
LET THE LORD DIRECT YOUR STEPS.PROV.16:9 SAYS '' THE MIND OF MAN PLANS HIS WAY, BUT THE LORD DIRECT HIS STEPS.'
NO MATTER HOW OR WHERE YOU STARTED OUT IN LIFE, YOU CAN USE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES FOR YOUR BENEFIT, IF YOU KEEP THE RIGHT ATTITUDE.


I'm so grateful and blessed to have these people in my life..from now on, i won't let my acads,sched and most especially my laziness interfere with my time with God!!!!!


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 9:28 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:22 AM~  

What a great site golf resorts rhinoplasty nj Camping gear boston con ferr roof rack ffxi hentai Xerox phaser color printer

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela