No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Thursday, September 09, 2004

success!!!

after 10 years (exagg)...i finally succeeded in posting my first entry in this blog...i spent hours in the net last night trying to publish my master piece..hehe

Nweiz, another day ahead of me..im already ready to go to school but its still early my class starts at 10 so i thought i drop by first to share some things. Hmmm... lyk what i've said i slept late around 1 am..den i recieved a txt message through yahoo from Kamil..and wala lng it juz made me smile! ;) so i woke up when my brother came into my room and asked me anong oras ka aalis? and it was like 7 already and he's supposed to leave by 6:30 bahala sya malalate sya for his class...so i got up from my bed and ate breakfast and prepared myself for school... so that's it...oh by the way i remembered the real reason i spent some time here because i want to share some thing i've juz heard from the radio..i was listening to a christian station and there was a talk 'bout our relationship with God..well he said that when we stop having conversation with God our relationship with Him disintegrates...very true..that's what i'm experiencing...my prayer life needs to be revived...oh well... Lord, i know You'll never let me go...break my heart Lord and may my relationship with you be revived..thanks Father..i love you...

So that's it for now..got to get going na coz its almost 9...be back again later.... have a nice day! GodBless =)


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 8:35 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela