No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, September 12, 2004

random thoughts

* It's a sunday and as usual its 'review time' for me instead of 'church time'..sad...disappointing..shameful.. well i could attend the afternoon service but "laziness" is the term i could associate with myself for that...sad...disappointing...shameful... am i drifting away?! NO!!!! joyce said im missing a lot of things in church..and tita Ditas kept on looking for me and gave me a message..that i should never lose the connection!!! the connection with God... do i still connect with HIM??? i'm really disappointed with myself coz i have disappointed God! i know that even though how much effort i put in all my acads and try pursuing my dreams/ goals in life... i would never succeed...these are the lines that i always hear from joyce, ate jazzie, tita ditas, and pastor gerry...im scared that God would curse me for my behavior...but...but what Lee-Ann??? excuses..excuses..and excuses...its juz so disappointing...

* i've got my forms for my National Medical Admission Test...it was in a folder together with two other booklets w/c are practice tests for us..and once i saw it..i got this strange feeling...i dont know what it is...i can't tell if its a feeling of fear bcoz im really going to take the exam on december or its a feeling of joy coz im on my way in making my dreams come true... am i going to be a doctor? i wanted to be a doctor! does God wants me to be a doctor?!

*SCHOOL SPIRIT!: U-ni-ber-si-dad ng Pi-li-pi-nas...U-ni-ber-si-dad ng Pi-li-pi-nas...U-ni-ber-si-dad ng Pilipinas...Go UP!!!!!!! watched the UAAP cheerdance competition..syempre sa Tv lng..hehe and my my...UST's pep squad is amazing dey really deserve to be the #1 pero till this year lng pra ndi ma-break un record ng UP of winning the 1st place in the cheerdance competition for 4 straight years ('98-'01)..hehe... On the other hand UP bagged the 2nd place for the 2nd time around..hope next year they'll be the # 1 again..However, i much prefer their performance last year compared to this year's performance..mas unique kc last year eh..ndi ko nga akalain they'll be included in the top 3 spot...pero buti na lng...

*Haven't finished reading the Alchemist yet, but im already halfway through....bagal ko tlga magbasa! That book is really fascinating...even though im not yet through with it..i can say that it truly is a good-highly recommended book...pero warning lng sa mga believers that wag masaydo magpadala!!!
"We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it's our life or our possessions and property. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand."

* I love my DAddy and Mommy so very much...the thought of them working so hard and sacrificing everything they can sacrifice for us to finish our studies, be able to eat the foods we want, and provide us our needs and sometimes our wants...when my mommy called this afternoon and asked me about our electric & phone bills and found out na malaki na naman sya she told us that 'magtipid naman kau mga anak' and then my 'lil sis butted in the background saying..'oo nga..wla pa akong computer dito..' we're tryin really hard to make tipid here but prices here in the Phils keeps on goin higher n higher almost everyday..tag-hirap na tlga ang Pnas..what's new?!
i juz can't wait to work and earn a living for my family so that my parents could rest and relax and juz have a good time without the stress & pressures their experiencing now...they really deserve that and its time for us,their kids to take care of them...i pray that someday our "family dream house" would come true i know this will make daddy and mommy very happy...well it will make the whole family happy!!!!


link | posted by Lee-Ann at 10:56 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela