No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Love Day= Hatred Day (Philippine setting)

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone...


This song by Burt Bacharach & the featured song in the close-up's valentines commercial kept on playin' on mind for the past few days. I guess it's because of the season...hehe But Heart's DAy is over and it still kept playin' on my mind, ano nga ba un term for that? na-"LSS"? But that song really says a lot, it's true! There's so much "hatred" in this world and it really needs a lot of "LOVE"! Imagine, 3 bombing incident happened on the supposedly 'Day of Love', one in Gen. Santos City, then in Davao, and the last one in Makati and according to the media it's the doing of the terrosists, particularly the Abu Sayaf group. tsk,tsk,tsk...

Actually we were planning to go to Makati that day, dun pa mismo sa place ng incident kc sa Ayala un eh but change of plans were made, so we just stayed home and enjoyed the dinner i cooked together with JP. So that's how we celebrated the heart's day and my birthday, wait! actually it's not a celebration, there's no point of celebrating valentine's day and celebrating my birthday would just remind me that i'm not a teen anymore! arrgghhh...

Nevertheless, despite of all the "HATRED" in this world, i know "LOVE" will still prevail!!!
And i thank God for loving me and for giving me people who really do love me like my parents, family, & friends. =)

KEEP ON LOVING!!!



link | posted by Lee-Ann at 5:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela