No one knows the mysteries of life or its ultimate meaning, but for those who are willing to believe in their dreams and in themselves, life is a precious gift in which anything is possible.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila/Cavite, Philippines

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.

Mood of the Day: The current mood of labe214 at www.imood.com

Previous Posts Co-Bloggers B L U R B S
Hang-Out Sites Picturesque
    www.flickr.com
    kaili_alana's photos More of kaili_alana's photos
What's the TIME?
The WeatherPixie Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Rise up!!!

Rise Up! -That was the subject header of my daddy's e-mail to me and that email was a comment on my Kapighatian entry.

Most of the frequent readers of my blog and that would be my parents, my bestfriend avi, joyce, jc and kuya raenielle were shocked with that entry. As you can see in the shout outz of Avi, she was giving me sermons already, you see bru is one of the few people who would always believe in me and would always encourage me to pursue and reach for my dreams. She really hated me when i said that I am boba...even my parents commented on that in their emails and I myself realized, what on earth was I thinking of?! I'm not boba... i've got brains, i understand and speak english, i know the flags and capitals of most Asian countries since I was in Grade 1, i know every part of the whole systems(skeletal,muscular,digestive, circulatory, excretory,& reproductive) of the cat, shark,turtle,chicken,frog& all the invertebrates...just kiddin' but at least i somehow have knowledge on it.Oh here's one more thing, i know the scientific names of most of the fruits and vegetables that we eat and the beautiful trees,plants & flowers around us. Don't believe me? Squash- Cucurbita maxima, Avocado- Persea americana, Gumamela- Hibiscus rosasinensis...hehe ayun lng 'lam ko...just joking! I just need some laugh. So, Lee-Ann you are not boba, ok?! Ok.

I guess i was just so really down with my grades that's why i was saying things that i shouldn't say. I was scared of not getting or being what i wanted to be. Wait a minute that statement wasn't right! God is in charge of your life LeeAnn, it is always His will not your will be done,here's a quote to ponder upon: "We all have dreams! But, if we are not navigated by the number one navigator and that is Christ, we are simply lost!" always remember that! Ok? oK. Let me re-phrase that statement, I am scared that what I wanted isn't what God wants for me. But how will i know what He wants for me? I have been praying for this since i was choosing what course to take. Is He just testing me? Probably.

This weekend I have been crying a lot because of this grade-attitude-career-future problem i'm having BUT with every tear that i shed, there are these words of encouragements, support,comfort, care, and love that i get from the people who cares a lot about me, again that's my parents, my sis & bro, my bestfriend, and friends. Joyce and Avi told tell me that grades don't measure your ability. Excellence is not all about grade, it is about your attitude, the way you handle these kind of situations...it is a matter of not giving up! "success seems 2 b largely a matter of hanging on aftr oders hv let go...dont lose hope sis.juz hang n der.ders lot of us hu beliv n u! cheer up!-a txt from joyce. Jayz, on the other hand sung my fave song and massaged my back while I was composing an email to my parents and i was trying not to cry but the words of comfort that was coming from the song and at the same time the things i was telling my parents,i wasn't able to hold back the tears anymore and it flowed down through my cheeks.

When the visions around you bring tears to your eyes
and all that surrounds you are secrets and lies
i'll be your strenght, I'll be give you hope
keepin' your faith when it's lost
the one you should call was standing here all along

and i will take you in my arms
and hold you right where you belong
till the day my life is through
this i promise you

I'm so thankful for these people who have helped me in a way to put a smile on my face,made me believe in myself again, and rise up again. Thanks Daddy and Mommy for your everlasting love and support,advices and most of all your sacrifices . Joyce & Avi, thanks for your encouragements and for always believing in me! Jc, thanks for that back massage..hehe and for singing that song ;) K. Raenielle thanks for always offering your help and lending ur ear and for those advices too, and Geno thanks for that text, yeah you're right God has a purpose why He allow these kind of things to happen to us, it is for us to learn! And of course, I won't forget, my God who have always been there and who have withstand my stuborness and my neglection of devoting and spending some time with Him. Lord, thank you!

Things in the past
Things yet unseen
Wishes and Dreams that are yet to come true
All my regrets and all my acclaims
the Joy and the Pain im making them Yours

Lord I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to you
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord, I offer You my life....



link | posted by Lee-Ann at 11:56 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela